Whether you want something for efficient pre-cleansing before toning or the application of makeup, or whether you just want an elegant product for removing makeup as easily as possible, the Dr Hauschka cleansing milk will definitely be up to the task.
I’ve actually come across this product by accident while I was looking for something else, and it turned out to be even better than my (former) regular cleansing milk. It’s easy to apply, soothing and fragrant. Also, it does exactly what it was marketed for, which is not something you see every day in the world of cosmetics.
Benefits of Using the Cleansing Milk
- The product uses 100% natural ingredients. It contains things like Jojoba seed oil, sweet almond and apricot kernel oil, wheat seed extract, wheat gluten fragrance, and several other natural essential oils. Basically, you have nothing to worry about regarding side effects.
- One of the major benefits of the Dr Hauschka cleansing milk is that it’s one of the best products for tackling sensitive skin. It performs the cleansing process as easily as the best cleansing milk products, but prevents any unwanted negative effects even if you suffer from severely sensitive skin.
- Being all natural, it’s one of the only products of its kind that contains no GMOs and no synthetically preserved fragrances.
- It can be used very easily as a makeup remover, and even men can use it as an effective shaving cream alternative.
- The product contains an extract of naturally fermented grain obtained from a complex double fermentation process. The resulting substance is highly rich in calcium, iron, protein and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and E.
What you Get For Your Money
Primarily, you get a rich cream that effectively removes all the dirt, debris and impurities from your skin without damaging it at all. While able to cleanse your pores quite thoroughly, the Haushka cleansing milk will maintain the skin’s natural pH level, and nurture it with the help of a variety of carefully chosen natural ingredients.
The cleansing milk can be especially soothing when used in the morning or evening for those suffering from sensitive skin. Also, you’ll be happy to know that this product is vegan, free from mineral oils, PEG and silicone, and completely cruelty-free – it was never tested on animals.
It was, however, tested for use on sensitive skin under lab conditions by qualified dermatologists. Also, it’s labeled as a 100% natural and organic cosmetic product, certified under NATRUE and BDIH standards.
Even if you don’t have sensitive skin, the Dr Hauschka product can still be used very efficiently. I only suffer from occasional mild irritation, having found many cleansing milk products not designed for sensitive skin that were very effective for me. Yet, I can honestly say that the Dr Hauschka cleansing milk is the best, and most natural I’ve found as of yet.
How to Use the Cleansing Milk
It wouldn’t take long to figure out how to use the cleansing milk appropriately, and the truth is that it allows for quite a bit of flexibility in how exactly you’d want to use it. However, the general consensus is that it’s to be used in the morning or evening, either as a cleansing agent or makeup remover.
Before using it wash your face, but don’t dry it off completely. On damp skin, apply a small amount of the cleansing milk, and spread it around in a light lather. Use a slow, gentle massaging motion to spread it out evenly on your entire face. To remove it, simply use a cosmetic sponge or a basic lukewarm wet cloth.
When using it to remove makeup, remember to use a dampened cotton pad, and be particularly careful when it comes to removing eye makeup. Apply no more than a drop of cleansing milk onto the cotton pad, and use slow movements, from the interior to the exterior of the targeted area, to remove all makeup.