While trying out and reviewing a number of high quality foundations that proved to offer a lot more value than the price tag would initially suggest, I found a unique product that seemed to go the extra mile: the Dr Hauschka illuminating and skin-nurturing foundation.
Light, easy to apply and offering a soft, silky texture that I found more delightful than what many other foundation products had to offer, the Dr Hauschka excels through the complete health and cosmetic benefits it provides for virtually any type of skin.
How to Apply the Foundation
The application process is fairly straightforward. You simply have to start by cleansing and toning your skin, then adding your preferred moisturizer. After that, you can already start applying the Dr Hauschka foundation on top of your day cream using your preferred makeup brush.
Make sure you choose the right color for your skin tone. The foundation comes in a variety of different selections, including macadamia and nutmeg for neutral shades, hazelnut and almond for warmer shades, or chestnut for a cooler shade and medium skin tone.
Benefits of Using the Foundation
- The very first thing I noticed while using the Dr Hauschka foundation was that it feels just perfect on my skin and it provides excellent sheer, to medium, to light coverage.
- The Dr Hauschka foundation is definitely easy to apply and blend. While I don’t normally have a problem applying most types of foundations, this one seemed even more straightforward than many expensive products I have used in the past.
- It only took me a few days to see some striking improvements on my skin. The product made my skin look much clearer, smoother and silkier, as well as considerably softer.
- The shade matches my skin tone perfectly, so I had no problem with that aspect. I do realize this point may vary depending on your skin tone, but the color itself is very natural, and from other reviews I noticed most people had no problem with the match.
- The product is promoted to be ideal both for very sensitive and aging skin. According to reviews and expert comments you can research yourself online, you’ll find this to be definitely the case.
- It features a light, subtle texture that you’ll find quite natural.
- It’s much lighter and not as mask-like as other foundations. This is probably the most convenient aspect you’ll notice when using the Dr Hauschka foundation for more than just a few days.
Ingredients in the Foundation
As always, it’s important to consider the ingredients of any makeup product you use. I’ve found that the natural formula of the Dr Hauschka foundation was intelligently prepared to offer the best possible results, while nurturing your skin and keeping it healthy.
Macadamia nut oil is one of the most important ingredients of the Dr Hauschka foundation. The oil is responsible for the product being easily absorbed by the skin, so you don’t have to worry about the issues you’d normally experience with these types of products.
The foundation also contains pomegranate which plays an important role in facilitating the health benefits that it promotes. Basically, the ideal dosage of pomegranate included in the formula promotes the skin’s natural healing abilities, and reinforces them.
Finally, the stabilizing compound that moisturizes your skin and leaves it nice and silky is coconut oil. This ingredient will ensure that the foundation is gradually absorbed, and gives you the perfect results you want.
If you want your skin to look and feel natural, and to avoid the mask-like constitution of most foundations, while also nurturing your skin with all the right natural ingredients, the Dr Hauschka foundation is the absolute perfect choice.